- Posted by Haroun Arif
- On September 28, 2020
When it comes to providing outstanding performance and reliability, the iPhone is one of the most preferred and user-friendly devices. There are several models of iPhone that have high-market value across the globe because of its high-range camera quality. Its built-in iSight feature has made the camera quality more noticeable.
Although, it comes with expandable storage capacity, still sometimes you might need more additional spaces in your iPhone. And, in such circumstances, you can easily transfer your photos from your iPhone to other devices such as laptops or computers.
Transferring the photos to a laptop is also required if you are planning to take a backup to avoid major data loss scenarios. Even, if you have recently swapped from an iPhone to an Android device, transferring the existing photos can be done with great ease.
Transferring the photos to other devices grants more security and privacy. Moreover, there are numerous ways through which you can get all the pictures sorted on your iPhone. Whatever be your concern, here are some of the best possible methods to import photos from an iPhone to a laptop.
3 Easy Methods to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop
There are several messaging apps and even through email, thousands of photos get stored in the iOS devices, every day. And, if there is no space to add more photos in the device, it’s high time that you consider importing some or all of the photos on another device.
Moving your images from one device to the other requires extensive effort or time. It’s not that difficult that you are right now thinking. And, if you need any additional help, get in touch with the Laptop Repair services for immediate solutions.
So, without wasting time, let’s proceed to the methods that permit you to copy photos from your iPhone. No matter if it is a Windows or Mac laptop, with this step-by-step guide you can do much more. So, let’s get started!
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop
Microsoft now provides plenty of ways to transfer photos without using the iTunes application. With the advanced Windows 10 system, accessing the photos from the iPhone to the laptop has become more convenient and easier.
Because, the Windows 10 contains a built-in Photos app feature that permits the iPhone users to transfer a bulk amount of photos to other devices, mainly in PC and Laptop.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete the action.
- First, connect your iPhone with the Laptop using a compatible USB cable.
- Now, go to the “Start Search” bar and write “Photos” in the search bar.
- Tap on the “Photos” from the searched results. When the Photos tab opens, directly move to the “Import” button and tap on it.
Now, your chosen photos will automatically get transferred from the iPhone to Windows 10 laptop. Keep scrolling through the photos and check if every selected photo has been imported on the device. If not, then you have to repeat those above steps.
2. Transfer Photos from iPhone to a Mac Laptop
Do you want to send your iPhone to the Apple Store for repairing its broken parts? Then, you should immediately take a backup of every photo, file, and other important documents. And, if you are a Mac Laptop owner, you can take a backup of the saved photos on your iPhone. Simply, follow these instructions and get your job done without any hurdles.
- Get the USB cable and establish a connection between the iPhone and the MacBook.
- Now, look for the “iPhoto” application in the Mac Device. After you get it, tap on it once in order to open the iPhoto tab.
- Next, the iPhone users need to select the photos that they want to import.
- A single tap on the “Import” button, by choosing the “Import Selected” or “Import All” option.
Note: Choose the “Import All” option in order to upload your entire iPhone Photo Library in the Mac Device.
Now, you have successfully shifted your required photos from your iPhone to a MacBook. Go through all the pictures and check if any photos have been missed out.
3. Get the Photos in Laptop using iCloud Photos
You can simply enable the iCloud application on your iPhone to automatically get the required images on the laptop. Just sync the phone with the laptop using the iCloud app, that’s it! You can then easily access the photos, and share them with anyone. But before that, you need to make sure you have disabled the iCloud app on your iPhone.
How to Enable iCloud App on the iPhone?
If you have somehow disabled the iCloud and forget how to enable it again, follow these simple steps to do that.
- Open your iPhone and then directly go to the Settings menu.
- Now, write your name and then tap on the iCloud option.
- Move to the “Photos” section and then toggle on the iCloud photos.
Now, turn on the Windows or Mac laptop to get the images from an iOS device. Don’t try any additional operations when the photos are being transferred from one device to the other. Furthermore, the steps to transfer the photos from the iPhone to a Mac and Windows laptop using iCloud will differ.
Get the iCloud application first, if you have not downloaded it yet. Next, the Windows users need to implement these following steps to carry out the photo transferring operation.
- After installing the iCloud application, sign in the account using your existing Apple ID.
- Now, toggle on the “Photos” section.
The iCloud software will next automatically make a copy of the photos that are stored on the iPhone. But the question is, where can you get those recent copies of the photos? Simply, go to the “This PC” section and tap on the “iCloud Photos” option. Now, open the “Downloads” folder, you can clearly see the iPhone images over there.
To get the iPhone images via iCloud, the Mac Device users need to first update the operating system to its latest version. Now, simply implement these below-mentioned guidelines to receive the photos.
- Tap on the “Apple Menu” first and then move to the “System Preferences” section.
- Now, it’s time to choose the “iCloud” application. Make sure you have signed in the account with the required credentials.
- Tap on the “Photos” option to enable the iCloud Photo Library option.
That’s it! The chosen iPhone photos will be next uploaded to the Photos app on your Mac. For further assistance, contact with the laptop repair experts.