- Posted by Haroun Arif
- On October 9, 2019
Despite the advancement of technology, Television remains the biggest source of entertainment for people all over the world. It is hard to find a household that doesn’t have a television. Thus, it seems annoying when you encounter even a minor issue on our Televisions.
Audio and picture related problems are the most concerning issues for Televisions. But, we have decided to discuss the audio issue in this article. This problem can occur irrespective of the brand of television you are using.
Each brand of televisions has a particular set of functionality and thus, the repair differs as well. Hence, you must consult a Television repair expert to fix an audio issue on your TV.
Possible Sources of Audio Issues on Televisions:
Your television might suddenly stop producing any sounds or produce faint sounds. Though the picture is visible, there is no sound on your television. You won’t get any sound if the speakers have stopped working. Whereas, you will get a faint sound if one of the speakers is faulty.
If the Speakers are in good condition, then there might be a loose connection inside the internal components of your television. If everything is correct, then something is wrong with the equalizer settings.
This is a critical issue that needs to be fixed without a delay. Thus, look for a reliable TV repair service provider who knows how to fix audio issues.
What can be Done When Sound Stops Working on your TV?
Before approaching a TV repair professional, you must check out the following factors:
- After experiencing this issue, check the sound volume. You might have muted the sound and thus, you aren’t getting any sound.
- Check whether the problem is occurring with a particular channel or multiple channels. If the problem occurs while playing an audio file, then play another audio or video file to check the sound. If the problem persists, then the speakers are most likely to be faulty.
- Choose Settings and go to the ‘Sound’ menu. Then select ‘Equalizer’ under ‘Expert Settings.’
- Set your television volume between 30 and 35 and control the volume from the Set-Top Box only. If nothing happens, then check the next aspect.
- Make sure that the audio cables are correctly connected to your TV. Also, check the audio cable for faults. If the cable is damaged, then get a new one from a TV repair expert.
- Both the users of old and new TV series can perform a sound test to troubleshoot this audio issue manually.
- If you are using a newer model of television, then press the ‘Home’ button on your TV remote and choose ‘Settings.’ Go to ‘Support,’ choose ‘Self-diagnosis’ and select ‘Sound Test.’
- For older TV series, press the ‘Menu’ button on your TV remote and select ‘Support’ under it. Choose ‘Self-diagnosis’ by using the buttons on your TV remote. Finally, select the ‘Sound Test’ to start the automatic diagnosis on your TV.
Benefits of Availing of a TV Repair Service in Dubai:
A TV repair service provider is beneficial for the following reasons:
1. Quick Service
Reputed TV repair service providers don’t take much time to repair televisions. Since they are skilled in their work, they know what needs to be done for a particular problem. Thus, you won’t have to wait long to get back your TV in correct working condition. If the problem is minor, then they will fix it within a few hours.
2. Expert Knowledge
TV repair professionals have done certified courses on repairing services. Thus, they can repair your TV without damaging the corresponding parts. Your TV is in danger if you try to repair it on your own.
Though it sounds bad, an expert is always in the best place to repair your TV, especially if it is a branded one.
3. Guaranteed Service
TV repair service providers give a guarantee on the service they provide. Moreover, a reliable service provider will use genuine parts that will carry a warranty as well. Hence, you will get a free service if any problem crops up after repairing your TV. The guarantee period generally ranges from 30 to 90 days. This period is sufficient enough to fix emerging problems on your TV. So, you can relax by leaving your television in the hands of experts.
4. Saves Time and Cost
It will take more time if you try to fix the problem on your own. Moreover, you might waste your money by buying unnecessary repairing parts for your TV. But, time and cost won’t be a big factor for experts. A good service provider won’t charge an excessive amount for his service.
Connect with a Trusted TV Repair Service Provider in Dubai
Our team consists of certified TV repairing experts who work on various brands of televisions. They have gained sufficient experience by working in this field for quite a few years. Moreover, our customer service platform is round the clock available to assist you. You can visit our website and check customer reviews to know the level of satisfaction we offer.
Therefore, stop looking for a service provider and connect with us at our Helpline Number +045864029