- Posted by admin
- On October 5, 2019
Live NetTV is one of a widely used entertainment app that comes with its varieties of latest features. Moreover, you can access this app without any hassle and it gets popular gradually for its easy installation as well as a platform quality of services.
Like other featured apps, you can come across various app issues and then, you can follow this article to fix the error. For further queries, it is the wisest way to consult with professionals of TV Repair Dubai.
Fix all the Live NetTV Error with a Few Effective Steps
Some of the exceptional errors appear on the Live TV app screen and then you can perform the steps below without getting puzzled.
App Not Responding Error
When you stream a channel, suddenly the app stops responding without showing any warning. To identify the exact reason is quite difficult for you. Therefore, it is best to choose the professionals of TV repair Dubai and fix the problems by using the steps given below.
- First, open the Settings window from your Android device and go to the Application Manager.
- Here, you will get a list of applications. Choose the Live NetTV from that list and click on it.
- Then, tap on the Storage option and hit the button Clear Data as well as tap the Clear Cache button.
- The app cleaning process will take a few minutes to complete and reboot the device in regular mode.
- Finally, launch the app and check whether the Live NetTV app is working properly or not.
Difficulties with Video Data
Sometimes, you can see the channel plays sound but no picture is displayed on the app screen. This embarrassing issue can be resolved by following the process mentioned below.
- First, download a desktop app and launch any channel from the Live Net TV app through that desktop app.
- Now, click on the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the HW from that section.
- Then, turn on the SW mode and disable the HW mode.
- Wait for a few seconds and avoid the videos that will appers at the time of steam a channel.
- Next, click on the App launcher from that desktop enabled the app and then tap on the MX Player.
- After that, tap on the “Menu” tab on the top-right corner and choose the Settings option from the po-up menu that appears on the screen.
- Now, choose the Decoder option from the left panel of the screen and enable the SW Decoder and the SW Audio option from the resultant window.
- Finally, exit the app and launch the Live NetTV app and try to stream a channel. Now, check whether the video data error still persists or not. If the problem arises repeatedly, then opt for the services from TV repair.
Slow VPN Issue
A slow VPN or VPN connection error causes Live NetTV issues and then, you can encounter app crashing issues. Therefore, to modify the VPN settings and fix the connection loss issue are the easiest ways to get rid of this problem.
- Launch the Live NetTV app window on the screen and then click on the Settings option.
- Now, choose Stream Quality from the next window and then set the Quality as Low or Medium.
- Next, check the internet data transfer speed and switch the VPN app to another location.
- After that, reboot the app and check whether the VPN error appears on the display or not.
- If the same problem still persists, then check the Wi-Fi signal whether the signal is steady or not. If the signal fluctuates on a frequent basis, then connect with your ISP to overcome the slow network issue.
Data Fetching Error
Many times, the Live TV app fails to fetch the next data and also shows the display error. Therefore, you might follow the steps below to make the fetching process normal.
- Download the correct VPN app from a trusted website and ensure that the app is compatible with the system configuration.
- Now, select a proper region in order to the country domain name and then set a correct date/time.
- Next, verify whether any connection is securely established or not. Open the Android app Settings window after a connection is built.
- After that, make sure that the app cache data of the LiveTV is empty and then remove the background running applications from the system tray.
- At last, restart the Net LiveTV app and check whether the data fetching issue got fixed or not.
If you still face the video data error, then connect with an expert team of TV Repair Dubai and get a hassle-free service.
Stream Loading Problem
Many times, the Streams loading problem causes the video freezing like annoying issues. Therefore, you might take help from an expert in Live NetTV and resolve the error immediately.
- First, launch the LiveNetTV app window on the screen by tapping the icon and enable the HW+codecs option from the same window.
- Now, launch the MX Player Decoder Settings window and verify the status of the HW+ option. Turn on this option by placing a tick on its checkbox.
- After that, close the window and pause the video until the video display comes to a stable.
- Finally, play the video again and check whether the video freezing error still occurs o got resolved.
In this article, we have explained the steps to fix all kinds of Live NetTV errors without any hassle. Moreover, the significant reasons behind those annoying isues are also established here with effective solutions. We hope this content will help to overcome all the Live NetTV flaws with ease. However, it is necessary to consult with an expert on TV repair Dubai for immediate help.